Today we are releasing version 14.5.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 14.5 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Support Action Cable on GCP Memorystore
- Fix the SSL_CERT_DIR logging on git operations
- Fix for hexadecimal branch deletion
- Check validation for license only if new record
- Fix Google Memorystore support for Action Cable
- catfile: Ensure structs are properly aligned in memory for 32-bit CPUs
- praefect: Backport separate endpoint for datastore collector
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.