Today we are releasing version 14.4.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in October's 14.4 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix 2FA setup for LDAP users
- Allow SSO callbacks through maintenance mode
- Prevent Git operations from checking replication lag on non-Geo-secondary sites
- Geo - Fix no repo error message for group-level wikis
- Fix for hexadecimal branch deletion
- Add praefect prometheus_exclude_database_from_default_metrics config value
- Check validation only if new record of license
- Wrap Sidekiq scheduler threads in Rails reloader
- Materialize valid_primaries view
- praefect: Backport separate endpoint for datastore collector
- sql-migrate: Update storage_repositories table
- datastore: Revert use of materialized views
- list-untracked-repositories: Praefect sub-command to show untracked repositories
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.