GitLab.com is currently running the 12.10 Preview release. New features are launched on GitLab.com every week, with a packaged release available on the 22nd of every month. Read on to learn more about the new features available on GitLab.com. Note that it may take a few days for a feature to become fully available on GitLab.com, due to deployment schedule and potential feature flags.
Additional information on past releases is available; be sure to check out the release for other features we've launched recently. We also have information about upcoming releases if you're interested in seeing what we are doing next.
In 12.6, GitLab introduced a streamlined approach to collect all the necessary information to support compliance and audit efforts within the Release object. With this new feature, an evidence collection timestamp will appear alongside a link to download the evidence hash. This enables auditors to easily compare Release Evidence over time, rather than requiring a script to collect and compare each evidence.
Please check out the changelog to see all the named changes:
If you are setting up a new GitLab installation please see the download GitLab page.
Check out our update page.
Self-managed: Deploy on-premises or on your favorite cloud platform.
- Core: For small teams, personal projects, or GitLab trials with unlimited time.
- Starter: For co-located teams with few projects who need professional support.
- Premium: For distributed teams who need advanced features, high availability, and 24/7 support.
- Ultimate: For enterprises that want to align strategy and execution with enhanced security and compliance.
- Free: Unlimited private repositories and unlimited collaborators on a project. Private projects get access to Free features, public projects gets access to Gold features.
- Bronze: For teams that need access to more advanced workflow features.
- Silver: For teams that need more robust DevOps capabilities, compliance and faster support.
- Gold: Great with many CI/CD jobs. Every public project get the features of Gold for free irrespective of their plan.