New features are regularly released to GitLab SaaS (GitLab.com), with a packaged release available for GitLab Self-Managed on the 22nd of every month. Read on to learn more about the new features available on GitLab.com. Note that it may take a few days for a feature to become fully available on GitLab.com, due to deployment schedule and potential feature flags.
Additional information on past releases is available; be sure to check out the release for other features we've launched recently. We also have information about upcoming releases if you're interested in seeing what we are doing next.
Please check out the changelog to see all the named changes:
If you are setting up a new GitLab installation please see the download GitLab page.
Check out our update page.
Self-managed: Deploy on-premises or on your favorite cloud platform.
- Free: For small teams, personal projects, or GitLab trials with unlimited time.
- Premium: For distributed teams who need advanced features, high availability, and 24/7 support.
- Ultimate: For enterprises that want to align strategy and execution with enhanced security and compliance.
- Free: Unlimited private repositories and unlimited collaborators on a project.
- Ultimate: Great with many CI/CD jobs. Every public project gets the features of Ultimate for free irrespective of their plan.