- You are here:
- Marketing Roles
- Analysts Relations Manager
Analysts Relations Manager
As our Global Industry Analysts and Influencers Relations Manager, you will manage all analyst, influencers, and thought leadership relationships for GitLab.
- Manage and execute the overall industry analysts, influencers and thought leaders strategy and plan for GitLab.
- Manage, maintain, and be the central point for positive relationships with industry analysts, industry influencers, and thought leaders.
- Establish and maintain regular communication with analysts and influencers via myriad channels which you will develop to engage and educate these communities on GitLab strategy, roadmap and product updates.
- Ensure all analysts and influencer advice informs the business and reports mentioning GitLab are leveraged for key marketing awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Plan, manage and schedule influencer program activities such as participation in analyst conferences, advisory days, briefings, inquiries, and reporting.
- Drive alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact.
- Schedule briefings, inquiries, demos and advisory days with key analysts and influencers, GitLab customers and GitLab executives.
- Prioritize and manage incoming analyst requests for information, research reports, research review, customer references and event speakers, and research.
- Secure, manage and ensure contracts and related services are strategic, meet company needs now and into the future and are fully utilized.
- Serve as Program Manager for GitLab Customer Advisory Boards and GitLab Thought Leadership Advisory Board.
- Prior experience working with analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services required.
- Understanding of how to build relationships with key influencers and leading industry analysts.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced and lean organization.
- Passion for building a world class analyst program and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a series of 45 minute interviews with a Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule 45 minute interviews with our Regional Director of Sales-West.
- Then, Candidates will be invited to schedule 45 minute interviews with Director of Product Marketing.
- Candidates will also be invited to schedule 45 minute interviews with our Director of Customer Success.
- Finally, our CEO may choose to conduct a final interview.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Unfortunately GitLab is not hiring at your selected country at this time. Please read our hiring handbook
for more details.
Please note that if we are actively hiring for a position, you will see it listed on our jobs page, where all of our current openings are advertised. To apply, please click on the name of the role you are interested in, which will take you to our applicant tracking system (ATS), Greenhouse.
Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Our hiring process is described in more detail in our hiring handbook.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 1,000 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.