The Program Manager, Customer Programs is a part of the Technical Account Manager team, and focuses on enabling the onboarding-only and digital customer segments. They support and enable our digital only (email, surveys, etc) segment of customers and are are responsible for increasing stickiness and customer satisfaction of this segment along with the other members of the Customer Success team.
The Program Manager, Customer Programs (Intermediate) reports to the Director of Technical Account Managers.
The Program Manager, Customer Programs is a Grade 6.
- Manage the Gainsight build and implementation of the onboarding and digital enablement programs, including rule creation, report creation, data testing, journey creation and analytics
- Work closely with the technical writer, customer programs, and CS Operations to build customer enablement programs based on available insights and product analytics triggers
- Provide regular updates on the efficacy of the onboarding and digital enablement programs, recommending and leading changes in partnership with TAM management
- Architect content flows through Gainsight Journey Orchestrator and iterate in short cycles based on user feedback
- Develop, deliver, and measure the success of adoption campaigns, collaborating with regional TAM leaders
- Iterate on content flows based on increasingly available product analytics data, continuing to improve the customer experience and the effectiveness of the digital enablement
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the customer programs work synergistically with other customer touch-points from other Gitlab teams like Growth and Marketing
- Document all processes in the handbook and update as needed.
- You are obsessed with making customers happy
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Gainsight Journey Orchestrator or relevant digital marketing platform
- 3+ years of digital or content marketing experience and understanding of relevant metrics and KPIs (i.e., click-through, engagement, etc.)
- Experience with technical products. Understanding of SLDC, software development tools, agile, and/or DevOps preferred.
- Deep empathy for our audience of developers and IT leaders
- Experienced administrator of Gainsight and CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Project management mindset and experienced with cross-functional collaboration
- Be familiar with or ready to learn how to use GitLab and Git
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
Senior Program Manager, Customer Programs
The Program Manager, Customer Programs reports to the Director of Technical Account Managers.
Senior Program Manager, Customer Programs Job Grade
The Senior Program Manager, Customer Programs is a Grade 7.
Senior Program Manager, Customer Programs Responsibilities
- Extends that of the Program Manager, Customer Programs (Intermediate) Responsibilities.
Senior Program Manager, Customer Programs Requirements
- Extends that of the Program Manager, Customer Programs (Intermediate) Requirements.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Gainsight Journey Orchestrator or relevant digital marketing platform
- 4+ years of digital or content marketing experience and understanding of relevant metrics and KPIs (i.e., click-through, engagement, etc.)
The Customer Programs Job Family would flow into the Technical Account Managers Job Family.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters,
- Next, candidates will interview with 2-4 GitLab team members and the hiring manager,
- Finally, candidates may be asked to complete a final interview with our leadership team.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan
the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head
office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and
can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released
as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and
don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured
we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.