- An AMI is available for each version of GitLab. Search for
GitLab EE 10.7
- Launch a c4.large or larger instance with open ports for SSH (TCP 22), HTTP (TCP 80) and HTTPS (TCP 443).
- Allocate and assign an Elastic IP so it is publicly reachable.
- Browse to GitLab over HTTP using the public IP or DNS, you will be prompted to enter the
root user's password.
- Login with the
root user, or create a new one and begin using GitLab.
- If you would like to edit the configuration:
- SSH into your instance as the
/etc/gitlab/gitlab.rb to configure GitLab
sudo gitlab-ctl reconfigure to apply your changes