- You are here:
- The DevOps Lifecycle with GitLab
- Application Security Testing built-in to your DevOps process
Proactive security. No integrations.
GitLab Security includes all of these capabilities - in one tool - built into your DevOps process:
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Dependency Scanning
- Container Scanning
- License Management
For the developer: Are you bothered by siloed security processes that take you away from development? GitLab is a single application for developers and for security.
- Scan for security flaws with every commit with no incremental effort
- Security issues reported directly in Pipelines and Merge Requests
- Zero context switching to proactively secure applications
For the Security Pro: Do you lack visibility into dev and see vulnerabilities late in the cycle? GitLab is a single application for developers and for security.
- Shared view with dev
- Security Dashboard to assess vulnerabilities and assign issues or resolve.
- No integration work and managing or maintaining independent security tools.
For the CIO or CISO: Are you juggling Security, costs, and business agility?
GitLab is a single application for developers and for security.